Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you subscribe to our newsletter, participate in our services, or interact with our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other contact details.
- Usage Data: We also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, and improve our services, including:
- To send periodic newsletters.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except when we have your consent or need to comply with legal obligations.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.